Our ASE certified technicians will inspect your engine's cooling system, record the condition, and compare to manufacturer's specs. Recommendations are made per the Motorist Assurance Program Uniform Inspection Guidelines.
The following components are inspected:
Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Interior controls and blower
- Radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- The A/C compressor belt for condition and tension
- Leaks or other damage
- Component condition, leaks or damage
Heating and Air Conditioning Tests
- Pressure test engine cooling system
- A/C system pressures are measured and compared to manufacturer's specifications
- A/C system is leak tested
- Both the heater and A/C are performance tested by checking the outlet air temperature at the discharge vents
Thank you for visiting Car-Pro of San Antonio in San Antonio, TX. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.