Car-Pro of San Antonio is centrally located in San Antonio on 281 North between Bitters and Thousand Oaks to maximize convenience for our customers.
Car-Pro of San Antonio is a locally owned family business. The owner, Roy Baird originally from Midland, TX, has many years of experience in the automotive industry and is well respected among industry professionals. He came to San Antonio in 1986 and opened the doors to Car-Pro of San Antonio in 1987.
Roy has proactively achieved many personal goals, which reflect positively on Car-Pro of San Antonio. As an accomplished business owner, his accomplishment includes:
• ASE Master Automotive Technician rating since 1979
• B.S. Degree from A&M in Agriculture Education in 1983
• MBA in Business Administration
• 1992 Who’s Who Among Rising Young Americans
• Car Quest Top Shop in 2002, 2003 and 2006 and honorable mention in 2005
• ASE Blue Seal of Excellence since 2002
• Awarded Star Shop by ASE Blue Shield Recognition in September 2004
• President of the Texas Independent Automotive Association (TIAA) in 2000 and 2004
Car-Pro of San Antonio is known for providing quality customer service and a history of excellent automotive repair.
Car-Pro of San Antonio WILL provide an honest and forthright automotive repair shop that is highly RESPONSIVE to the NEEDS of our CUSTOMERS.
We must balance our goals of profitability and return on investment through training and service. We will conduct our business on the firm foundation that ethical and fair standards will enhance our market place and satisfy the needs of our community. Our work environment will be safe and meet or exceed the requirements of all local, state, and federal safety laws. We will also take every possible action to protect our environment today and in the future.
CODE OF ETHICS
• We will perform professional, quality work at a fair price
• We pledge to perform warranties quickly and cheerfully
• We consider it our duty to advise our customers of any real or potentially dangerous condition observed while servicing their vehicles
• We notify customers if completion promises cannot be fulfilled
• We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you on a continuing basis
• Car-Pro of San Antonio is affiliated with TECH-NET Professional Auto Services, a professional automotive training company; thereby, increasing our ability to meet the increasing demands of today’s automobiles.
• Car-Pro of San Antonio is privileged to claim an affiliation with AC Delco, which requires completion of a formal training program to comply industry standards.
• Car-Pro of San Antonio is a member of the Texas Independent Automotive Association (TIAA). As President of the association, Roy Baird provides guidance in the direction of TIAA’s mission and goals.
• Car-Pro of San Antonio is listed with the Automotive Service Association (ASA), which provides automotive resources to better service our customers.
• Car-Pro of San Antonio is a member of the Mobile Air conditioning Society (MACS). We are able to utilize valuable resources through MACS to ensure we have the most up-to-date information in the automotive industry.
• Car-Pro of San Antonio joined the Association of Automotive Service Providers of Texas (AASP) in 1999 to ensure we are informed of all regulatory changes in the automotive field, particularly in environmental matters.
Meet our Team
With over 40 years of experience, we are in the customer service business.
Before becoming an integral part of the Car Pro team in March 2006, Herman was a promotional products manager and a parts inventory manager for Harley Davidson.
Don has been an auto technician for 33 years. He joined Car Pro in December 1994 and became a Service Manager in May 1997. He enjoys the outdoors and spends much of his free time camping, fishing, and rock climbing in his jeep.
Roxanne has worked part-time at Car Pro since 1994. A hard working single parent, Roxanne has moved up from receptionist to managing inventory in the parts department.
Joe has over 20 years of experience as an automotive technician. As part of the Car Pro team since May 1996, Joe is one of our most productive and reliable technicians. No job or diagnostic problem is too tough for him.
Ronnie spent 8 years in the United States military before becoming an automotive technician at Car Pro in March 2004. An avid fisherman, he spends most of his free time on the water.
Julian has been a mechanic at Car Pro for 2 years but has been working on cars for over 25 years. He loves playing guitar and spends his free time with his wife and son.
Although he has only been with Car Pro for about a year, Rod has been a mechanic for over 35 years and spends his free time racing cars and motorcycles. A family man, Rod has five children, six grandchildren and two great grandchildren.
Sonya is one of the newest faces at Car Pro of San Antonio. She comes to us after working in salons and motorcycle shops and is an avid Texas Hold’em player.